The smile helps to capture the beauty of a person’s face. Not only the beauty of the face but also a beautiful smile reveals the personality of a person.
And only will your smile emerge beautifully when you have beautiful teeth. So if you want to keep a beautiful smile, you must take care of your teeth regularly. Everyday care can help you to solve many dental problems.
The biggest problem due to irregular care is tooth decay. Many children and adults now face this problem. We know that the only treatment for tooth decay is filling. The previous shape is available only by filling.
But the present time says something else. There is a drug on the market that helps prevent tooth decay. As a result, the filling of the teeth is not required. One such drug is called aspirin. Today we will learn more about this medicine.
What Is Aspirin?
Aspirin is a medicine made from acetylsalicylic acid. That’s why the drug is also known as acetylsalicylic acid. In 1897 Felix Hoffmann devised a simple method of making this medicine. Felix Hoffmann was a chemist with a German company.
Aspirin On Toothache
This medicine is used to treat many types of diseases. One of them is tooth decay. Aspirin not only prevents tooth decay but also prevents pre-existing tooth decay.
The most common treatment for tooth decay is filling which is very expensive. On the other hand, the price of aspirin is not too high. As a result, people will start using aspirin. The amount of tooth filling will decrease day by day.
According to experts, aspirin will play a special role in preventing tooth decay in the future.
How To Use Aspirin For Tooth Decay
Before we know how aspirin is used on teeth for tooth decay. we must know about how tooth decay occurs in our mouth. And how does aspirin work on teeth? So let’s not waste time knowing the details.
How Tooth Decay Occurs
Below the tooth enamel is a thin band. If the enamel penetrates and the dirt enters the band, then the tooth decay gradually starts. And the amount of decay continues to increase day by day.
How Does Aspirin Work On Teeth?
The tooth has the ability to be repaired. But it’s not possible to repair most of the teeth automatically. So people prevent tooth decay through the filling. But the use of aspirin is possible to prevent tooth decay.
The use of aspirin increases the level of tooth decay cells. Even increases cell efficiency. So using aspirin can rejuvenate teeth. As a result, there is no need for filling.
How To Use Aspirin For Tooth Decay
When you feel a toothache then follow some steps.
- Identify your teeth.
- Take aspirin medicine in your hand.
- Open your mouth.
- Putting it on your damaged teeth.
- Close your mouth.
- Released for a long time.
- Wash your mouth.
You must consult a doctor.
Aspirin is not only used to prevent tooth decay but also for a variety of other complex problems. About this is given below.
- Acne: Mix three or four medicines with lemon and apply it to the acne affected area. After applying it on the face for a while, wash the face.
- Itching: Powder a few aspirin tablets and apply to the affected area. Wash off after a while.
- Facial blemishes: Mix one teaspoon of honey, some yogurt & powder of 7 aspirin tablets and apply it on the face.
- Sweat stains: Mix a few aspirin tablets with some hot water. Then soak the cloth in that water overnight. Sweat stains will go away.
- Damaged hair: To get healthy hair, mix one leaf aspirin tablet in one cup of water and apply it to the hair for 15 minutes.
- Dandruff: Mix 2 aspirin tablets with ordinary shampoo and apply to the scalp. Then wash.
Aspirin Side Effects
1. Damages the liver: Excessive aspirin overdose can lead to liver problems. Even the liver is damaged. As a result, the eyes and body turn yellow.
2. Ulcers: Hyde’s medicine is not tolerated in everyone’s body. Excessive aspirin medicine can damage the stomach. The result is ulcers and abdominal pain.
3. Increases the chances of bleeding: People who use excessive aspirin medicine have very thin blood. As a result, blood does not clot regularly
All of the above information is based on the ingredients of the medicine. Medicine use and effects may vary depending on the patient’s physical condition. So be sure to consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
1. How much aspirin should I take for a toothache?
Aspirin 300 mg 1-3 tablets every 6 hours and maximum 4 grams per day. Any medicine should not be taken without a doctor’s advice. You must consult a doctor before taking aspirin medicine.
2. Is aspirin better for tooth pain?
Of course. Aspirin reduced immediate tooth pain. The price of aspirin is not too high. As a result, people will start using aspirin. The amount of tooth filling will decrease day by day.
3. Who Cannot take aspirin?
Those who have medical issues like pregnancy, blood pressure, bleeding, ulcers, livers, and kidneys cannot take aspirin medicine.
4. Who is able to take aspirin regularly?
1. Those who have heart problems.
2. Whose age is above 50 years.
3. Who has had a stroke.
Tooth Decay Home Treatment
Everyone wants white & clean teeth. But sometimes they faced tooth decay for their neglect. Experts say that the growth of enamel on the teeth is called tooth decay. Eating too many sweet foods like milk, bread, cakes & pastries causes tooth decay quickly. Let’s know some great information about tooth decay home treatment.
- Brush two times every day & wash your teeth properly.
- Avoid Processed food from your food list.
- Avoid sweets & sugar.
- Savile helps to clean your teeth.
- Tooth decay can happen to liver issues. So if you have any kind of liver issue then meet with your doctor.
- Always try to avoid spicy foods, they also make problems with acidity.
- Eat healthy food & meet your tooth doctor when you feel you are facing any problem with your tooth.
Thank you very much to guys for reading How To Use Aspirin For Tooth Decay. Please share this article with your friend who is suffering from tooth decay. Thanks.